Saturday, March 13, 2010

I Won't Quit

Jai Maata Di

I know I am talented, I know I am made for this TV-Film industry. I know I am good if not the best yet. I know I can write and write good. But after struggling for 5 years, I am.....still struggling. Why?

People keep telling me that if you want some good amount of work in this industry then join a lobby, tag along with some star-writer or do a channel job and many more things. I listen to all of them, but when I am alone, and I think about it. I realize, what if I join a lobby and due to some reasons the lobby remains no more. what will I do then?....what if I tag along with a star-writer and he/she himself is out of work or had a firght with channel and is blacklisted or something like that. what will I do then?.....what if I do a job in some channel and someone plays politics and throws me out, what will I do then?.....after hours of thinking, thinking and thinking.....I realized one thing....I am a WRITER, I came to Mumbai to become a Writer....instead of tagging along and trying to get inside a lobby, I must work hard, polish my skills, create wonderland with my imagination and words.....If I am good in writing, then i exist- in or out any lobby, with or without a star-writer.

I may not succeed, but I wont quit either. because- Winners never quit and quitters never win !!

2 comments:

  1. Nice..those are never quit from the race they will win go ahead Bhavana.
    from:S.Srinivasa Rao
    Andhrapradesh

    ReplyDelete