Sunday, March 14, 2010

Sick of Thinking !!

Jai Maata Di

Where is my 'Ninnni' gone. Its morning and I haven't slept for a nano-second. I guess lot many things are going in my head. I want to move away from all those thoughts. I want to stop thinking for sometime. Then what should I do. Hmm. Room. Yes can talk about that. Okay, will tell you about my room. Luckily I have a big bedroom in my new rented flat in Andheri. It has a double bed, a dressing table, two godrej almirah's, one big and one small wooden cabinet with glass fronts, a side table and few more things. Most imporatant part of my bedroom is my Poojaghar, where my Maata Rani is. Its bang opposite my bed, over the big wooden cabinet. Before I sleep and after I get up, first thing I see is Maa. In that cabinet, books and CD's are there. loads of them. One can find lot of pink in my room, its my fav colour. My bedsheet is pink with yellow and blue flowers. loads of multicolored cushions are there. curtains are in dark shade of pink with stripes. my dressing table is overflowing with Girlie-stuff. On top of dressing table, I have kept my mother's pic, she is no more. But I still feel she has not gone. anyways. two beautiful art pieces from Bombay Store are dangling around my curtains. Also pasted some multicolored cute wooden art pieces from Vividha kids store, on my bedroom door. Foot mat next to my bed is pink again, and is heart shaped. When I got it, it was sooo cutie pinki pinki, that I was scared to put my feets over it, would have got dirty naa ...but had to. Aaah ! one more important thing, my white cutie-alarm clock with snooze light (shopkeeper told me about it as if its not snooze light but some secret weapon as in james bond movies). You know, I was planning to buy alarm clock from last four years. I bought everything but never brought an alarm clock home, I myself don't know why. Mahurat nahi thha I guess otherwise 4 years for an alarm clock. well, finally I got one. Before this, If I had to get up early I use to leave sms's to two people atleast and poor them, they use to wake me up by calling. I have asked almost everyone around me to do this task...from my papa to landlady to friend in Bangalore to Aroona Irani Mam. he he. Thanks to them all. This was my room, sweet sweet room. I love my room. Now I should try and sleep. Bored you all enough. Where is my pink duvet????

No comments:

Post a Comment