Sunday, March 14, 2010

Never Complain

Jai Maata Di
I often complain, I dont have this, I dont have that. I want to buy a flat in mumbai, then I want branded clothes, then I want brilliant career, I want perfect mum-in-law and so on. when I get one thing the very moment I wish for more. I hardly thank god for what he has given me. most of you must be like me only, Selfish. Accept it as i have, we are selfish, we are greedy.
Often you come across such things that make you realize what a wonderful life you have. and you should stop complaining and start cherishing.
recently I was worried over some financial matter. Very day I bought Femina march issue. there was an article inside, on a woman who pose naked to earn 100 Rs a day. Poor woman, sits in a single pose for more than 5 hours, with no clothes, in front of more than 50 art students, so that she can feed her two children. and when vacations are on, she has no source of income. Ohmigod !!
How dare I complain to GOD when I buy earrings for Rs 750, shoes for 3800, kurti for 1200, fruits for 300, shampoo for 1600, lip balm for 350, books for 2000, VCD's for 600 in one go without even caring how much did I spent. I have an amazing fully furnished flat to live in the best locality, I have a well-to-do husband to take care of me in case i dont have any money left, I have my in-laws home to live in case i have no other place to go, I have a bungalow gifted by my papa as a wedding gift and above all, I have a great husband, loving family, awesome friends.
How dare I complain. I only have right to ask, not complain.
I wish we all understand the worth of what we have, more than calculating of what we dont.
Be happy with what you have. Do wish for more, but NEVER COMPLAIN.
Thank you Maata Rani for everything !!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment