Saturday, March 13, 2010

Why Can't We?

Jai Maata Di
I am crazy, I know. I often come up with ideas which are....are....too-away-from-reality types. the one which tops the lists is about adopting kids. Why can't we have a child of our own, and adopt the other. Wait ! don't react, don't discard my idea. Just think for a moment. I know, its not that easy, our society doesn't accept such things. But is this reason enough to forget and keep producing babies. Why can't educated young couples dare to take this step, to control population, to give an orphan a wonderful life, to rub-off the deep line drawn between "own" and "adopted". Why??..Love doesn't understands blood groups & DNA's. Love understands Love.
I know I sound filmy, someone straight out of 70's bollywood drama flicks. But someone has to think differently.
You all will ask me, whether you will do it?
And my answer would be- Atleast I will try.....
"Koshishein aksarr kaamyaab ho jaati hain"...

No comments:

Post a Comment