Sunday, March 21, 2010

Any Lion out there?

Jai Maata Di
Hello Everyone ! have been busy lately. With both personal and professional issues. Was in a real bad mood lately. I just do not understand why people can't say things on the face. Why they play games, behind the back. Why they dont have guts to say the truth. Recently I was trying to help one of my producers with some show slot. And I did'nt asked for any money or other favours. but the producer fixed up meeting behind me. if they want me out of the picture, tell me on my face. i dont mind that. i will move on, as i am never scared of working hard-harder and i forgive people easily too. but later when i came to know about this i completely lost it. people have guts to do non sense but not to speak about the same. BOOTA nahi hai. kyuuu?? I am a lioness, and would like to deal with lions, not rats and dogs. Any Lion out there?
No matter how bad people do to me, I am gonna make it, I am gonna acheive what I aim for. I will. Watch out you rats !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment